Monday 13 May 2013

Dragonborn - Fahlbtharz

 

Fahlbtharz is a large Dwarven ruin located east of the Water Stone.

It contains four interior zones: Fahlbtharz, Fahlbtharz Corridor, Fahlbtharz Boilery, and the Fahlbtharz Grand Hall.



I enjoyed delving into the ruin and  as I have said before, the detail and layout etc was amazing. However the Boilery had to be one of the most annoying puzzles I have encountered for a long time.

Hands up if you struggled to solve this? I was so busy trying to keep my companion from dying while trying to get all the resonators working at the same time (I thought that was the solution) that I completely missed noticing what the lights on the gear were doing.

After about ten reloads I had to resort to the UESP Wiki for help..lol


The Grand Hall  has a treasure room filled with gold!! I was so caught up in collecting it I forgot to take a screenshot until it was almost all gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment