Saturday 13 October 2018

Elder Scrolls VI - Better Late than Never

Image result for elder scrolls 6

So, its been a long time since anything appeared on this blog, mainly due to the lack of news on the next game in the Elder Scrolls series. That as all you fans know is a thing of the past as the announcement is official and very real!

It has taken me awhile to also start thinking about this new game and wondering about what we will get, I am in no doubt that it will outstanding, just as Skyrim was when it landed. Since the announcement earlier this year I have been playing Skyrim again and enjoying the game but also being a bit more critical about the game with a view to seeing what could be improved in my humble opinion.

With that in mind I will be doing a series of posts about things I would like to see and or not see in the next game.

Stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment