Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hlaalu Horator Manor Balmora MOD



I though I might show my first attempt at a MOD back in the days of Morrowind.

It is a house MOD situated in Balmora just in front of the Temple. Like may of you I joined House Hlaalu and used the Rethan Manor abode which I loved, and actually wish Skyrim's abodes were similar in that they are more like a compound than individual houses, but it was a bit far to trek into Balmora every time you wanted to sell stuff or travel anywhere so I created my own Manor in Balmora.

I went a bit crazy and the interior scale is way off but hey its my house :)

The dining area.


The dining area looking towards the lounge behind the screens and library to the left.


The dining area looking towards the kitchen.


The man with the blue robes standing by the library area is a Mage that will teleport you to the main Guilds.

The Lounge

 
The Master Bedroom as you come up the stairs.


Opposite view looking toward the stairs.


I enjoyed making this MOD so much that I embarked on an ambitious project to create my own island!

Vitor







No comments:

Post a Comment