Thursday 10 January 2013

Surgud Island - Morrowind MOD


After I did the house MOD in Balmora I was pretty hooked on modding and set about on a huge island project called Surgud Island. The island is situated south west of Seyda Neen and the idea is the island is a strategic asset as it can exert influence on shipping / trade in and out of Seyda Neen and indirectly Balmora. The island is controlled by an Imperial family and they style themselves along the lines of the Great Dunmer Houses.

The picture above shows the island in its first edition. I went on to expand its size by about four times to add some wild areas for exploration by the player, the plan was to add a cave a mine a sunken wreck and some forested area.

In the next few posts I will show what pictures I have of the island city from the ground view.

Vitor


No comments:

Post a Comment