Tuesday 5 November 2013

Sigrun Dal - MOD - More Points of Interest


I added some building rubble to this part of the valley to remind the player as he walks through the valley that it is an ancient place.
 

I have also added some eagle head statues to strategic places.


While I was adding these features I was doing some work on the river bank. Below you can see rocks and tree stumps etc.


I have not yet added any trees to this section, below you can see I have done that to the snow covered section.


Here is a picture of nothing. It is the other half of this side of the valley waiting for me to get  to it. You can see the Tower in the background which is just in front of the entrance.


I have a plan for this part of the valley, it is the reason this community can exist at all. So stay tuned to see what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment