Friday 1 November 2013

Sigrun Dal - MOD - Points of Interest


Here are some pictures of architectural and layout features that I have added to create interest in this part of the valley. Above is a picture of the view of the Catacombs looking between two buildings, I added the little guardhouse in front as a point of interest in addition to its function.


Next I have added some arches along the main paths in the valley.

To go with the arches I have added stairs to the steeper sections.

 


I have not decided whether I want to add treasure that can be found in the valley as it seems a bit inappropriate that items of value are laying around in an isolated valley inhabited by this clan. But then that can be said about the whole of Skyrim!..lol

I will be adding more of this as I go along.




No comments:

Post a Comment