Monday 2 September 2013

Sigrun Dal - Mod


To recap
'The idea I had in mind was to create a 'Lost Valley' which was accessible via a cave through a mountainside.'

The result
I thought the cave entrance  was as good a place to start my MOD as any so I set about finding my clean area in Skyrim and after much exploring I settled on an area just North and slightly East of Riften. It was perfect! not too near anything else and the spot was high enough into a mountainside.


To recap

'I wanted the 'Lost Valley' to be an Ancient Nord settlement.'

The result
I put together a nice cave entrance with some Nordic touches. This valley hidden behind the cave was not supposed to be ostentatious which would attract attention, so I kept the entrance quiet minimalistic.

The name I chose for the cave entrance is Sigrun Dal which roughly translated means Secret Valley which is exactly what it is.


Here are a few pictures of different views.



Now I had my entrance and name I could work on the rest.

Stay tuned for the interior of the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment