Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Quetsion - Level Up or Not?


After reaching Whiterun and spending a day cooking, smithing and making potions I am faced with a dilemma. Should I level up or not?

Before I really started to think about the issue I did level up and as I wanted to stay in character I used my perks on Archery (justified as a hunting skill), Alchemy (justified as a trade), Smithing ( justified as a trade) and then One Handed (justified as a self defense skill).

I think I stayed true to character with these perk options as other NPC's in game have different levels, albeit pre-programmed. Not all NPC's are level 1 and as long as I add perks that fit with my role-playing in-game I think it should be okay.

What do you guys think Level Up or Not?

Vitor







No comments:

Post a Comment